- The system should be capable of obtaining the information of Global navigating satellite system (GNSS).
- Digital input for emergency request button interfacing should be there to meet the functional requirement.
- The system should support the standard CAN interface as per ISO 11898.
- The system should be capable of intermitting data to backend control center. And should also be capable of collecting and transmitting alert to the backend control center.
- The must connect to the basic standard configuration i.e mobile communication network configuration specification.
- The system should support over the air software and configuration update.
- The internal memory should contain 20000 vehicle health logs and 10000 diagnostics records.
- Apart from these, there are some other rules as well you can go through more details...
The AIS regulation has added the additional support to the owner to maintain the transparency of every moment
Using the right GPS tracker with all the required features increases the safety of your car by almost 15% to 20%. So using a GPS tracker can make sure you and your car both stay safe and secure.